Carrier Services, Inc.
Chris Barton, President & CEO
5471 N. University Drive
Message from Chris Barton, WCS President & CEO
Recent WCS Audio Podcasts
How WCS is helping Agents with Call Centers - September 2008
Chris Barton, WCS President & CEO discusses what
agents should be doing with regard to the
incomplete call surcharges recently announced by
many voice carriers.
WCS - Wholesale Carrier Services, Inc. Email Alerts
The following lists some of the competitive reasons why you should consider doing business with WCS when purchasing or reselling telecom services:
• Since 1994 WCS has been building, selling and implementing carrier-grade telecom networks for commercial end users and resellers
• Clients range from Fortune 500 companies to carriers and resellers utilizing WCS platforms for private label and co-branded telecom solutions for their own customer base
• WCS directly purchases telecom services from 87 network providers and offers 135 services
• Services provided have a wide range – voice, data and
internet in 50
• “One stop shopping” capability and all provided services are on a single bill
• WCS’ unified billing platform, combined with back office procurement and maintenance systems, simplifies the contracting, provisioning, billing and technical support process for clients and channel partners alike.
• 75% of WCS’ customer base has been with WCS over 3 years
• 93% of billing disputes researched are resolved the same day with corrections appearing on next available bill run
• Customers receive contractual guarantee on network performance. If there is network service interruption the customer receives contractual compensation.
• WCS is one of the largest providers of AT&T products and services nationwide
• WCS offers expense improvement through the use of its telecom expense management (TEM) tool. All telecom expenses incurred with WCS are loaded automatically into the TEM – no retyping is required and customers may add non-WCS provided services as desired.
• WCS has 5 patents pending and is led by experienced and knowledgeable telecom professionals.
• WCS has substantial provisioning experience. Key personnel have an average 21 years experience provisioning with major carriers (AT&T, MCI, & Bell South)
• WCS is an
awarded “Best-in-Class” provider of telecom products and
services to channel partners and throughout the
Copyright © 1995 - 2011. All rights reserved,
Telecom Association, Inc. 31500 Grape Street #3-307 Lake Elsinore, CA 92532